The objective of the project was to build a turnkey limestone grinding plant. The project included a start-up phase as well. The scope of the design contained multidiscipline fabrication drawings including:
- Technological installations:
a. limestone powder transport system to storage tanks
b. stone transport system to buffer silos
c. mill with a filter and technological gases exhaust
d. process control system
- Processing hall
- Supporting structure and storage tanks with the expedition sorbent system
- Laboratory building with social facilities
- Plant power supply system
- Land development with rainwater tank and infiltration system
- Gas tanks with supply installation
- Sewerage and drain system
The plant has been constructed on time according to schedule. Commissioning and start-up have been performed under supervision of NAVIC in cooperation with ALSATO company, the supplier of the mill. The plant has achieved its designed production capacity.
As an addition to the production plant, the laboratory building with social facilities has been built in the area.