NAVIC should be innovative within HSE and we have the following ambitions:
- Health – We shall be concerned of our own and others health.
- Health – We shall systematically work to improve our health at work and private.
- Safety – We shall treat all the persons we work with as our own family.
- Safety – We shall constantly improve the safety for our clients.
- Environment – We shall work actively to reduce environmental impact from our activity.
- Environment – We shall contribute to give the environment focus in all projects.
HSE should be used to improve efficiency.
We have an objective of caring out our activities with a minimum harm to the environment in the area which we operate. A general evaluation of the community, both local and global, based on the environment, health and safety should be the basis for our operations.
NAVIC’s objectives within the HSE system are:
- Through procedures within Quality Management and HSE System, NAVIC aims to achieve a high level of safety compatible with NAVIC, the customer and authority requirements.
- The NAVIC HSE System is a continuous process of improvement and our most important tool to obtain the highest level of safety.
- All our activities are carried out according the relevant Norwegian and Polish laws and regulations.
- The health, safety and working environment for our employees as well as the user of our designed systems and the environment is the key element in our HSE profile.
- NAVIC focuses on improving health, safety and environmental issues in all tasks and projects where NAVIC is involved.