NAVIC’s quality policy is the basis for all our activities and consists of the following six foundations:
- All our customers, employees and other stakeholders shall benefit from our quality objectives.
- NAVIC shall establish systematic processes related to all its activities to secure the right quality.
- All organizations shall implement and use quality systems fitted to the nature of their tasks or products.
- HSE shall be included as a part of quality management system.
- All employees shall actively contribute to continually improve the quality of our work both internally and externally.
- Our quality systems shall be simple and efficient.
NAVIC’s objectives within the quality system are:
- NAVIC shall secure that all its business is carried out with the right quality.
- Quality shall be an integrated part of our business and secure that all tasks are carried out based on systematic processes leading to the right result.
- To receive positive feedback from our clients in all projects.
- To continuously improve the system, by working on at least one area each year.
- To have no projects with deficit.
- To prevent errors and ensure that we have effective and efficient processes for all activities.